- One of the largest and most respected pool builders in the nation. Family owned and operated in Arizona since 1988.
- California Pools quality standards go above and beyond the Registrar of Contractor’s standards, which is why we have never had an ROC complaint with over 20,000 pools built in the Phoenix market. To check a company’s ROC record visit ROC Contactor Search
- Award winning design and construction recognized by the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals
- Voted by the public as the #1 Pool Builder in Arizona 7 years running in Arizona Business Magazine
- Best of the Best finalist as one of the premier businesses in Arizona featured in Arizona Business Magazine
- The ROC is a government agency that mandates minimum construction standards. The idea of having a state agency arbitrate a quality control issue between the customer and us is unacceptable. California Pools is dependant on making the customer so happy with their building experience that they refer their family and friends.
- Licensed, bonded, and insured as a General Contractor for residential pools (B05-092233), commercial pools (A09-146184) and engineering (B04-146183).
- California Pools $90,000 bond is the highest in the industry. Registrar Bond limits indicate a company’s financial stability. Bond amounts are based on a company’s revenue and large bond amounts can only be obtained after a thorough review of the company’s financial statements by a surety company. View a company’s bond detail at http://www.azroc.gov/faq_central/bondinfo.html
Construction Quality Standards:
- Vertically excavated pool walls per California Pool’s exclusive engineering specifications on file with your city’s permit department.
- 3/8th inch steel rebar throughout pool on 12 inch centers. 6 inch x 12 inch on vertical walls in expansive soil areas
- 5 bar steel bond beam
- 6 inch walls and 8 inch coves shot at 4000 PSI shotcrete with fibermesh added for additional strength
- Shotcrete and steel reinforced waterfall pads with underwater boulder shelf on every waterfall (vinyl liners are never used)
- Engineered Hydraulics with Schedule 40 PVC Plumbing
- Looped pool returns that equalize pressure and skimmer installed in every pool for maximum surface cleaning
- Elbows installed on all plumbing fittings. Heat bent pipes are never allowed on our projects
- Spas are built at a minimum of 3.5 feet deep and have five therapy jets with looped returns for equalized pressure. Custom spa bench height available upon request for no additional charge.
Safety and Supervision:
- All superintendents are OSHA certified and conduct mandatory site inspections throughout the entire building process.
- California Pools construction trades are hand picked and must meet our stringent quality standards, insurance requirements, and safety qualifications.
- California Pools is the industry leader in safety. An example of this would be that we only use MDX ® Safety Main Drains with anti-entrapment vacuum breaker
- Certified with Maricopa County/EPA for dust control regulations
- Your project will have a designated expert team of a construction coordinator, superintendent, and project manager who will supervise and schedule the entire project from beginning to end.
California Pools Premium Warranty Package Highlights:
- We have the most extensive warranty in the industry and experienced in-house staff who will schedule repairs, eliminating the need for you to call product manufacturers or subcontractors directly.
- Lifetime pool structure warranty which specifically warrants against rust bleed through, structural cracking, and inability to retain water. This structural warranty is fully transferable for a fee of $400 that includes pool inspection and orientation for new homeowner.
- Lifetime Pebble Tec Interior ® warranty including all materials and labor
- Three-year umbrella warranty, including all equipment, with no exclusions (proper pool maintenance is required)
- No warranty exclusions for expansive soil
- 10 year warranty on all Artistic Stone Decking
- No deductibles for warranty calls or prorated warranty fees
For information visit http://www.calpool.com/about/why-california-pools.shtml