01 Apr Increased Demand for Swimming Pools
Increased Demand for Swimming Pools
With home prices stabilizing and even increasing in some areas, have allowed new finance programs to become available. There are more resources for home improvement financing then there were just 24 months ago. People who purchased foreclosed or short sale homes are now able to tap into the equity in their home to finance a swimming pool purchase.
California Pools is excited to announce NEW secured pool loan programs are now available:
- Secured home equity lines with 10 and 15 year repayment terms.
- Will loan up to 100% of your home’s value with no limits on how long you’ve owned the home.
- Loan amounts up to $35,000 with 100% loan to value
- Loan amounts up to $50,000 with 95% loan to value
- No fees or prepayment penalty with rates starting at 7.99%.
California Pools can also offer unsecured loan programs:
- Home Improvement credit card up to $25,000 with 12 months interest free!
- Unsecured personal credit line up to $50,000 with no prepayment penalty and rates starting at 5.25% for well qualified buyers. Lender will use cash reserves or assets (401K, CD, investments) as collateral.
Further proof of an improving economy is the increase in sales of swimming pools. California Pool has just experienced a record sales month. With labor costs at an all time low and material cost dropping, it has never been a better time to buy a pool.
If you are interested in pool financing or would like to schedule a design consultation, please contact California Pools at 480-498-2205 or firstname.lastname@example.org .