PremierWeb July 21, 2022
Our thoughts at California Pools & Landscape are with everyone who has been affected by the Coronavirus.
Our clients and employees are our number one priority and as such, we are adapting to maintain our high quality of service in the safest possible way.
Here is how we have adjusted our operations to more safely meet the needs of our clients:
• Online meetings with designers.
• YES we can design your yard through video!
• No need for homeowner’s to be present for backyard access
• Offices are being cleaned sanitized according to CDC standards
• All employees who feel under the weather are working remotely
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.